I effectively lead design teams, build strong client relationships and deliver meaningful customer-centric products and services.
- Built, guided and managed teams of 10+ people.
- Strong team leadership skills, including recruiting, mentoring and training.
- Pitched, planned, conceptualized and executed projects with up to $10 million budgets.
- Expert project management skills, including accurate scoping, time/budget tracking and resourcing.
- Extensive client experience, including leading meetings and providing clear, responsive communication.
- Effective problem-solver and collaborator.
- Expertise in product and experience strategy.
- Adept at user research (qualitative and quantitative) and usability testing.
- Extensive knowledge of lean UX, user-centered design and prototyping.
- Launched native apps, transactional sites, software, embedded UI and SaaS platforms.
- Hands-on design skills; fluent in Adobe Creative Suite, Sketch, InVision, Principle, MS Office, Jira and others.
- Produced projects following both agile and waterfall methodologies.
- Won numerous awards, including: SXSW nomination, Webby Award nomination, One Show Awards finalist, W3 Silver Award, WebAward Standard of Excellence, Best in Class Interactive Media Award, Forbes Best of the Web, Summit Creative Award and others.
- Work has been showcased online, including Forbes, Digital Thread and others.
- Published in Communication Arts Magazine, the San Francisco Chronicle, Business 2.0, Big Book of Logos and WebSights: The Future of Business and Design on the Internet.
- Served as juror for the Clio Awards and UX Awards. Speaking engagements include IxDA, Hexagon UX, International Housewares Show and others.