I effectively lead creative teams, build strong client relationships and deliver meaningful customer-centric products.
- Built, guided and managed teams of 10+ people.
- Strong team leadership skills, including recruiting, mentoring and training.
- Pitched, planned, conceptualized and executed projects with up to $10 million budgets.
- Expert project management skills, including accurate scoping, time/budget tracking and resourcing.
- Extensive client experience, including leading meetings and providing clear, responsive communication.
- Effective problem-solver and adept collaborator.
- Extensive knowledge of lean UX, user-centered design and UX methodologies.
- Expertise in user and A/B testing, prototyping and user research.
- Experience in responsive design, native apps, service design, transactional and ecommerce sites.
- Hands-on design skills; fluent in Adobe Creative Suite, Sketch, InVision, MS Office and others.
- Working knowledge of CSS, JQuery, Ajax and HTML; awareness of the latest technologies.
- Produced products following both agile and waterfall methodologies.
- Won numerous awards, including: SXSW nomination, Webby Award nomination, One Show Awards finalist, W3 Silver Award, WebAward Outstanding Website, WebAward Standard of Excellence, Best in Class Interactive Media Award, Forbes Best of the Web, Summit Creative Award and others.
- Work has been showcased online, including Forbes, Digital Thread and others.
- Published in Communication Arts Magazine, the San Francisco Chronicle, Business 2.0, Big Book of Logos and WebSighsts: The Future of Business and Design on the Internet.